Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oldie but Goodie

I found an old card from Alicia, Boo, and Ruby. The letterpressed love birds inspired this layout.

Also found our announcements and save the date cards tucked away in a box. Such a waste not to display them somehow.

This paper, on the other hand, along with the embellishments, are all brand new goodies from a scrap book store in Berkeley and the scrap expo in Del Mar. The funny thing is I dragged Gail with me but she ended up spending more than I did!

Believe it or not, cleaning my so-called craft room, sparked my ideas for these new layouts. I found tons of photos, papers, old invitations, receipts, and a plethora of memorabilia which are all boxed up into different containers. Just a pile of inspiration that I could not part with (a huge problem of mine...saving things). There's no place to store all this junk. I really do need to purge. But it's too adorable to toss. So, I scrapped some of it. I plan to use all of these old goodies and make lovely art and gift tags for future use. Let's reuse and recycle, I say!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you are just soooooo talented!

more! more! i want to see more!

my cup-a-joe! said...

Your layouts ROCK big time, Jeanette!! Love 'em all!!!

Oh, I've been wanting to go to the Berkeley scrapbook store but it's so far from my house -- Did you love it? I really want to know. :)