Monday, May 4, 2009

12 X 12 Layouts






This was my first attempt using a 12 x 12 layout. I thought for sure there was going to be some empty space. But I kept adding sticker after rub-on, then some ribbon. And in no time, the space started to fill itself. Thank goodness there are no rules. Or are there? Just go with the flow and let the design take its course. I had a whole lot of fun!

I could see why this is addicting. The papers, the ribbon, and all of the embellishments are so darn cute! Plus, it's always nice to reminisce while looking at old photos.

3 comments:

wena said...

you are AWESOME!

Jenny said...

your layouts are soooooooo cute!!!! i love it all :) i knew you would be fantastic at this! keep them coming!

my cup-a-joe! said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE your layouts Jeanette!! Love 'em!!! Love how you just went for it...letting the creative-juices-flow!! You are SO good at this...and I bet each layout didn't take over an hour...such a natural! :)