Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week In The Life 2010

Monday
Morning Sunshine! Hello Bed Head!

Spices for Chicken Adobo.
Swinging at the park right before dinner.

Tuesday
Purple Play Doh nails! Oh, my!
Play Doh + Children = Good Times ( and a little mess)
Yes, we play lotto! You never know.
Wednesday

A Sotanghon kind of evening. Soup's on!
Making more felt clips.

Thursday

Picking up Grandma and Fiona from Irene's house.
Snails were everywhere!

Friday

Picking up Fiona at Grandma's house.

Dinner at Pho Hiep, The Village Walk in Otay Ranch

Feeding the koi fish.

Saturday

Buying cleaning products at Target.

Sporting my new hat that I bought at Target. Designer Eugenia Kim.

Using Fiona's easel as a Menu board, pretending we're at a restaurant. But we're making dinner at home.

Sunday

Attended 11:00 a.m. mass

One of her bedtime stories.


This was my first time participating in Ali E.'s Week In The Life. At first, I thought, "Geez, it's going to be a ton of work. I honestly wondered how much effort I could put into this since teaching all day pretty much drained me. But just the idea of documenting the little day to day routines in my life (at this very moment) would be something SPECTACULAR to look back on. And I thank Jenny for inviting me to do this. Keep it simple, she says. Any form of documenting is good enough. And that's so true.

3 comments:

my cup-a-joe! said...

LOVE your photos, Nette! I love the lotto pic -- that's SO classic (and reminds me of my dad, haha)! Such a wonderful set of photos! And yes, it's a huge undertaking but soooo worth it! Keeping to simple is key!! The nice thing about taking SO many photos is the ones that don't make the cut -- you can scrapbook a layout -- easy-peasy! :) Cheers for taking the plunge into this project! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jenny said...

Love! I love taking a peek into your life :) I love documenting the everyday because it makes me realize how very much I love oridnary simple things. Great pictures. I LOVE the picture of Fiona with the chalkboard menu. Too cute! I can't wait to see how you put it all together.

wena said...

you.
are.
a.
natural.

just like abs & jen - i love taking this peek. i'm so glad i'm doing this project with you 3. you're all such an inspiration! my favorite photo - fiona & grandma ;) xo (and i MISS YOU!!)