Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Dance Recital

My little ballerina eating jelly beans.
Check out Grandma A in her scrubs. She came straight from work. My mom definitley didn't want to miss her apo's first recital. Fiona was extremely fortunate to have both sets of grandparents and great-grandma watch her first performance. What a treat! Surrounded by bouquets of candy and flowers from her parents and grandparents. OMG!
Bunches of tulips for Emma's terrific performance!

Papa's so proud of his little ballerina.
Ms. Angela whispering to Fiona, how beautiful her hair looks.
This picture was taken at the rehearsal. I can't believe the girls were able to hold still for this long. Look at them all shine!









2 comments:

my cup-a-joe! said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO ADORABLE!!! Love all the recital & family photos. I love how Grandma came straight from work... What a HUGE occasion!! Double-Goosebumps for sure!!! TOTALLY OMG!!! So,so pretty. What a beautiful girl you have, Nette! Miss you! Joey misses Fiona too! He loves looking at your photos! :)

Jenny said...

I love it all! I love all the pink, the tutus, the sparkly outfits, the flowers, the jelly beans and the smiles! Can't hep but smile when I see how very happy you all are. Congrats to Fiona for her first recital!