Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Scrap

Ballerina Girl
Check Fiona out! She's on her tippy-toes! You could totally see her concentrating. I'll always remember how enthusiastic she was right before dance class. And I'll always remember how much she loved her blue tutu.

Lil Cupcake
For Valentines Day we had cupcakes at Influx in Golden Hills. Couldn't decide between Double Chocolate and Red Velvet. So, we got both! And Fiona was the first to dive in. She inherited her sweet tooth from her Mama.



Just the 3 of Us
Even though these photos were taken over the summer, I really wanted to scrap it. We're just all smiles here. We had just finished a nice lunch at Tender Greens in Point Loma. Full and happy bellies!
While we were browsing the photo library we stumbled across so many other photos that we forgot about. We keep taking pictures but don't print them out. So, I'm going to try and be better about it. Even if I just scrap ONE photo for each event or special occasion. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

my cup-a-joe! said...

I love all the smiley faces in the family photos! :) I think one of the best parts of scrapbooking is actually scrapping the older photos -- it's funny how you instantly relive the emotions of the day or occasion. :)

Good for you for making it a scrapbook weekend!! I love all of it!! Can't wait to do your challenge. Ideas are percolating... LOVE LOVE LOVE your inspiration, Nette! I'm in love with Miss Eloise! :)