Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meet Eloise




She's a gray cat with blue eyes. A finicky little thing just like Fiona. But seriously, this was such a fun sewing project from Wee Wonderfuls! Absolutely gratifying. The simplicity of the pattern and attention to detail puts me on cuteness overload. I heart this and want to make more. I've made a few cats and bears a while back for other special little girls in my life. And I thought, "I can't believe Fiona doesn't have one yet!" So, let the sewing begin.

Mind you, Fiona and I have been working on this project since December. She helped pick out the fabric and buttons. And I did the rest, of course. Now, It's February and I'm so proud that Eloise is here. She just needs a tad bit more stuffing though. Just a tad.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Eloise is PERFECT! She is so cute. And seriously - how cool is that you and Fiona picked out all the materials for it. It makes it so much extra special. She is going to treasure that for a long time. You are such an inspiration!