Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Esperanza & Lito 07.10.09

They were married at St. Joseph in downtown
Husband & Wife


Shelley, Winnie, and Myself

my ballet flats and 3 inchers

( had to bring some back-up)

Finally! These two have been together forever! It all started back at Fulton Elementary. Esperanza and Lito were both student teachers. And to make a long story short, they fell in love. I was very honored to be a part of their big day. If you know me, I wobble in heels. And if I'm not careful enough, I could possibly sprain my ankle. I know I'm exaggerating a bit. But it's been quite some time since I put 3 inch heels on. Yeah. But I'd do it for Esperanza and Lito.


It was a beautiful wedding. Love and laughter filled the air.

1 comment:

Lovebug said...

what a beautiful couple! i love e's gown and especially the veil.

looks like you guys had a wonderful time!