Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chlidren's Fairyland





Introducing...The Three Fairy Godmothers, I mean, Godsisters!




Next time we visit the bay area we'll make it a point to stay at the Fairyland a bit longer than we did. We literally caught the tail end of it. Literally! The place closed at 4:00 p.m. on a Saturday (that's way too early, I thought). We got there a little past 3:30 p.m. It's a LONG story. But I'll sum it up as best as I can. We adults (Gail, Far, and I) were getting the girls ready and thought we had plenty of time. As a matter of fact, we had all morning to get ready. But time sure flies when kids are involved. There's so much to consider--changing diapers, feeding times, taking naps, getting lost, stopping off to get a compact flash card and perusing for parking. Need I say more? But all in all, the girls didn't notice. They enjoyed each other's company no matter what they did. At least we were able to take a few fun snapshots of the day.

1 comment:

wena said...

how fun! i'm loving that yellow jacket...did you know it was gavin's? :)