Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hair Clips For Sale!



Okay, I'm a little excited about this new hairclip endeavor. Just last week, Nest Maternity, a children's boutique in Chula Vista, purchased some hair clips from me. Wow! It's just the neatest feeling. And it's keeps my creative juices flowing. Hopefully (crossing my fingers) these will do well and they'll be callin' back for more. We shall see.

The packaging was just a quick whip up thanks to Farley. I needed to present it to the owner in a somewhat 'professional' fashion. Very simple. Left over school card stock with black ink. Perhaps, it needs more work? More color? I'm still debating. But I do love the rounded corner punch I just recently bought. It adds a nice touch.

3 comments:

SherE1 said...

Congratulations! Those hair clips are the cutest! Hope you have continued success with your side gig! =)

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

Congrats! You are so extremely talented...

Artist Dreams said...

Wow! That is really cool! I would love to have someone to want to buy my work lol. Hmm oh yea, I think more colors on the label/packaging would help :)