Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Trip To Target



I went to Target just to buy a few things like dishwasher soap, Lever, and Cetaphil face wash. But I came out with a little more than that. I spotted the cutest Deery Lou bag. I'm such a sucker for cheery Sanrio characters. Anyhow, I bought Fiona Tess an overnight bag when she sleeps over at grandma and grandpa's house someday. I also picked up a Guitar Hero III. Yes, a Guitar Hero III! Farley kept hinting that he wanted it for Christmas. Heck, I just got it for him as an anniversary gift, which happens to land on Thanksgiving this year. Who wouldn't be thankful? Ever since he's opened it, he's been rockin' out every chance he gets even with the baby in the Bjorn carrier. He says that Fiona loves it and falls asleep. Yeah Right! I say it's too noisy. Just the other day he was jammin' to Smashing Pumpkins' Cherub Rock. Surprisingly, Fiona fell sound asleep. Unbelievable!

No comments: