Monday, November 5, 2007

Dream a little dream



Okay. I have to jot this down. I had a tender moment with my little girl today. Fiona could not be consoled by her bouncer or her swing. She even arched her backed when I attempted to put her in the papasan swing thing. Geez, what an attitude! I think she gets that from her mama. But at least she was able to enjoy a massage from the bouncer thingy for a short while. It didn't last for long. Her piercing cry made me give in. Plus, she's just so sweet I couldn't resist. Anyhow, all she wanted was cuddle time. So we danced and danced in the middle of the living room with Ella and Louis playing in the background. Twenty minutes later she was sound asleep...

3 comments:

Silly Acorn said...

Hi, Sweet Fiona. I just want to bite those fat cheeks. I love you.

Silly Acorn said...

P.S. "Tickle, tickle, Baby Tess," from O

Unknown said...

OMG I can't believe how big she's getting! We'll have to visit soon!