Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pooh and Piglet





I can't believe our snuggle bunny is already one month and five days old. She sure is a healthy eater. I mean oinker! She"ll have both breast milk and formula without any fuss. She's about 9-10 lbs. and still growing. Pooh Bear has volunteered to measure Fiona Tess each month to check on her growth rate.


By the way, I love breast feeding. It's such a bonding time. But I must admit it's been quite a challenge for me. Milk production sucks. I've been taking fenugreek capsules and drinking mother's milk tea to promote lactation. Even though it's frustrating, I'm still hanging in there.

3 comments:

SherE1 said...

OMG - ms. fiona is so, so cute! We seriously need to get together so I can steal her away from you for a little while! =)

Good for you for hanging in there with the breastfeeding! It's tough but so worth it.

Thanks for sharing your blog! - Sherry

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, Jeanette! I second Sherry's comment on nursing. Gily was nursed for over 2 years. I would have gone longer had she not weaned herself at that time. You'll enjoy a good-tempered, very healthy and happy child. Fiona Tess is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

-An

LuLu said...

Fiona Tess...just saying her name makes me smile!!!!!!I'm serious...Look in the mirror as you say her name...Seriously... Fi-o-na... SEE!!!=) Fiona, Fiona, Fiona (3 smiles)She has already cast a magical spell over me. I'm glad that Pooh Bear has been put to good use as "Royal Measure of Princess Fiona". I loved spending time with you guys. You are a great FAMILY!!!!

Lourdes =)