Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello, I'm back!

I know I've been on hiatus for little over a year now. The hustle and bustle of life just pulled me in so many directions, that by the time I REALLY wanted to blog, I chose to sleep. I was wondering why was I so exhausted? Was it teaching (it was a wild year for me)? Or was it my health? What was it? I seriously was running on fumes like a gas tank almost on empty. Then I come to find out I was anemic. Well heck, that explains EVERYTHING! And there were other medical issues were going on, which I fail to mention. It's a long story. We'll leave that topic for another time. But the important thing is...I'm back. I'm ready to take on life, eat well, be healthier, take photos, journal stories and dialogue, and share all things that give me inspiration in the bloggy blog world! Oh, how I've missed blogging. Stay tuned. Xoxo

2 comments:

my cup-a-joe! said...

Welcome Back, Nette!!! :) Can't wait to see & read what you have to say -- which I always find so inspiring &...entertaining. :) Xoxo

Jenny said...

Welcome back!!! lol! I can't wait to see how you are going to inspire me :) xoxo