Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sugar Kisses

I absolutely love this stage in life, almost 18 months, innocent, curious, and growing. Fiona's talking up a storm. Her vocabulary amazes me everyday. For example, she said "wimming" as she pointed to her beta fish that lives in our clear cookie jar. She's just a super sponge at this very moment and I love it. She even recognizes President Obama every time he appears on t.v. Fiona points and says, "Obama!" My grandma gets a kick out of that. She loves politics.

But today, she was just full of surprises. While I was carrying her on my hip, she leaned over and gave me the biggest smooch ever. She said, "Muah!" as she kissed my lips. I love my silly girl. I just had to document this.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

fiona is a doll. you can't help but love her :) i got the baby bug while i was playing with her. especially when she was sitting on jeff's lap! too bad shop is closed for us. i'll just have to get my baby fix with her! thanks for teaching us how to make the clips - olivia loves her!