Sunday, February 1, 2009

Her First Haircut!











We've been going back and forth about getting her haircut. Farley just didn't want to let go of the wispy strands of hair that reminded him that Fiona was still a baby. Our baby, that's growing up to be such a strong minded, independent little girl. A nice way of putting being stubborn at times. But we finally put an end to the straggly strands and turned it into a oh-so-stylish layered bob! It's so cute! The stylist at Pigtails and Crewcuts did an awesome job with the layers. It actually added a bit of volume to it. I really wanted her to get bangs but Fiona was already done! She wanted out of the airplane chair, no matter how cool it was.

1 comment:

SherE1 said...

Aw, so cute! I wanted to bring Jacob there for a haircut but I don't think he would have been as cooperative as Fiona was. So, Alfred and I attempted to do it ourselves with clippers. Needless to say... I think we need to go bring him in for a "clean-up"! HAHA!